Let me introduce myself: After my degree in clinical psychology (1995), I have followed some different trainings (sand-play; psychomotricity, and most of: all dream analysis). Coming back to Belgium, I now intend to be visible on the net.
Coming to my long, rich and varied experience, I need to explain how I consider therapy:
- I aim to consider the human being in its totality.
- To consider the person from a higher point of view, and I focus on the problems in the same way.
- The therapy can be short or long, according to demand
- And more specifically: I use a non-exclusive symbolical approach
- A special concern for the inner child, the suffering one and /or as a symbol of a new life.
Today I welcome all adults: those who are said to be suffering from a mental illness as well as those who define themselves as “stuck” in any kind of situation. And still, I also accept children who are suffering from autism spectrum disorders. I finally use the sand-play tool as the ad-hoc mean to handle ad-hoc family or couple problems. (A short-term therapy that provides clarifications). I eventually feel free to warmly support any of you in individual therapy or in a small group for hypersensitive persons. All welcome!
Spreekt U nederlands, bent U ook welkom!
Ich kan Sie auch begleiten wenn sie Deutsch sprechen.