I am Aga- a Child & an Adolescent Psychologist and Psychotherapist.
Additionally, I am a certified Social Skills Trainer and Relaxation Techniques Trainer.
“The solution to every parenting problem starts with nine little words:
‘I hear you.’
‘How can I help?’
When needs are met through connection, hearts are opened to gentle, respectful, compassionate correction.”
― L.R. Knost, The Gentle Parent: Positive, Practical, Effective Discipline
I conduct diagnosis and therapy in the following areas:
- Anxiety disorders,
- Emotional problems/difficulties,
- Oppositional and defiant disorders,
- Behavioral disorders,
- Developmental disorders (autism spectrum, Asperger’s syndrome),
- Individual consultations for parents,
- Computer/internet addiction,
- Diagnosis of the overall – development of the child (intellectual, emotional, social, motivational),
- Learning problems,
- Consultancy for adults, incl. soft skills trainings.
Graduation from Psychology studies; completed Postgraduate Studies in the program: Innovation and Design Management; working as a volunteer in the Hematology Department at Ludwik Rydygier’s Specialist Hospital, in Caritas Luxembourg and for Croix-Rouge Luxembourg and currently; following many trainings e.g. on International Psychotherapy Institute; working in Polish School in Leuven helped me in supporting children and adolescents and their development and open my own practice in Belgium.
I speak English, Polish.
“The most powerful force on the planet is the soul that has awakened to its purpose.” L.R. Knost
Briefly, cooperation with adolescents and children is my beloved and precious passion.
Warmest welcome for individual therapy or trainings in small groups.