Psychologist Brussels – Emmanuel Donnet
I have always been fascinated by the human being, this strange creature evolving, with all its richness and complexity, in a reality which it tries to give sense to. I pursued a degree in Psychological Sciences, to understand what seemed to me the most complex to understand: the human psyche.
I continued my exploration of the human through different complementary means.
I worked in the training sector, with diverse audiences in various fields of expertise. I thus touched the wealth of the areas that the Man approaches, the will and the strength he is making to go forward. I myself followed training giving me new therapeutic tools.
I read and write, to observe the life that unravels on paper.
I practice music and singing, experienced the emotions they evoke.
I move, dance, massage, am massaged, explore the sensation of the body in motion.
I contribute to community projects who believe in the human.
I am a dad and see my two wonderful daughters grow every day.
This naturally led me to gradually return to a holistic therapeutic practice that combines these experiences: faith in man and his future; overall work with the singularity of each; integration of the body, mind, emotions, and spirituality of the patient in the work; use of plural tools to diversify lines of work.
- I provide tools to support you in different situations you encounter:
- psychotherapy techniques (genogram, role play, dream analysis …);
- strategic conversational hypnosis (PTR);
- relaxing and therapeutic massage;
- static and dynamic mindfulness (meditation, QiGong);
- energy work;
- free expression (drawing, voice, dance …).
I accompany you through the steps you take, at your own pace:
- thoughts about you, your way, your essence;
- relational questions (couple, family, friendship …);
- living the emotions;
- depression and burnout, when your whole being says ‘stop’;
- school issues;